American Heart Association BLS Course
You will receive your CPR card after you successfully complete the course. A copy of the card must be given to your advisor for entry into clinicals.
CPR classes are offered in the Nursing Building. You will receive a call the day before the course to verify enrollment and give instructions on location and timing.
- Register (opens new window) for Workforce Training.
- Log into LoLA and click Student.
- Click Registration, then Register for a Class. You must accept the Financial Responsibility Statement.
- Select the term. Visit our Training Schedule page for a list of training dates.
- Click the field labeled Level and select Non-credit 5. Register for the desired training.
- Make sure that you have updated your student contact information so that you can receive a reminder call the day before.