If you’re looking for a convenient way to sharpen your skills and receive quality instruction, SOWELA’s Office of Workforce Development offers online courses to meet your needs. Whether you want to learn something just for fun or change your career path, our online courses have something for everyone — no matter your educational goals.
Current Online Training Available
Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry is a comprehensive Introduction to the Oil and Gas Industry. It aims to support the induction of newcomers to the industry. This is a concise summary of how Oil & Gas industry works, from exploration, development, production and transportation. Introduction to Oil and Gas Pipeline Operations explores the world of oil and gas with relevant information in today’s job market.
These courses are affordable, fun, and expertly taught. New sessions start monthly and are in six-week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week. You can enjoy:
- A comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Discover what lifelong learning courses are available today!
Career Training Programs
A team of professionals from each respective field designed these programs, providing you with effective web-based learning experiences. In these programs, you can:
- Learn the in-demand skills employers want
- Prepare for a national certification where applicable
- Start anytime – complete in 3 to 6 months or up to a year and work at your own pace
- Receive support via phone, email, or live chat seven days a week
- Find expert instructor assistance
- Connect with a Career Counselor
Explore your career training options now!