Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) is a free tax preparation service provided by SOWELA Single Stop and United Way. VITA is only available to SOWELA students, faculty, and staff.
- The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) preparers will be here beginning on Tuesday, February 4, 2020, to Tuesday, April 14, 2020.
- They will be here every Tuesday from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- They will be located in the Student Success Center of the Magnolia Building.
Schedule an Appointment
- Students MUST FIRST sign up for SOWELA Single Stop services at the Single Stop website (opens new window). Or, you will be asked to do so at your visit with the VITA Volunteer.
- To schedule an appointment with VITA, go to the VITA website (opens new window).
- Walk-ins are welcome if the VITA volunteer does not have any scheduled appointments.