- Assist with issues related to accessibility of services and programs, disability and medical benefits, special education, vocational rehabilitation, housing rights, accommodations for persons with disabilities, protection from abuse and neglect and protection from institutional resident’s right.
- Mentoring and friendship program for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Free email pen pal program.
Kay Doré Counseling Clinic at McNeese State University
Louisiana Assistive Technology
(800) 270-6185 or www.latan.org (opens new window)
- Medical and assistive equipment distribution program
- Loans, computers, and other assistance to individuals with disabilities
OCDD (Office for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities)
(337) 475-8045 (fax)
Professional Counseling Specialties
The Psychology Clinic – DeRidder
The Psychology Clinic – Lake Charles