Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
Effective July 1, 2011, federal regulations published in the Federal Register on October 29, 2010, [75 FR 66665 and FR 66832] by the U.S. Department of Education require postsecondary institutions that participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended, to disclose to prospective students certain information about the institution’s GE Programs. Specifically, this information includes:
- The typical costs associated with completing the program;
- Potential financing options available to students and the median debt incurred by program graduates;
- The normal time to complete the program and the percentage of graduates who completed the program within the normal time; and
- The job placement rate for program completers.
- General Apprenticeship-Electrical Construction – 460301 (PDF/opens new window)
- General Apprenticeship-Plumbing Construction – 460503 (PDF/opens new window)
- Industrial Electrician – 460302 (PDF/opens new window)
- Practical Nursing – 513901 (PDF/opens new window)
- Welding – 480508 (PDF/opens new window)
For more information on Gainful Employment requirements, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.