The SOWELA Student Mentor Program assists students who are nervous about college. Our goal is for students to learn more about success in college and beyond. The program will introduce students to college resources while supporting them during their semester at SOWELA.
- Build a relationship with students and help them transition into life at SOWELA
- Provide advice and support throughout the semester
- Share knowledge of SOWELA policies and opportunities
- Listen to student concerns and guide them to the appropriate resources
Please complete the appropriate form if you are interested in the SOWELA Student Mentor Program.
- Are you a student interested in receiving assistance from a mentor? Please fill out this Student Mentee Application (opens new window).
- Are you a student interested in providing mentoring to a peer? Please fill out this Student Mentor Application (opens new window).
- Are you a faculty or staff member interested in providing mentoring to a student? Please fill out this Faculty/Staff Mentor Application (opens new window).
For more information on the Student Mentor Program, contact Matthew Ferguson at email@example.com.