Students at SOWELA are offered a comprehensive program of support services designed to provide academic support and personal achievement. The following list overviews the services provided.
- The Office of 1st Year Experience will lay the foundation for student success during the first year of attendance at SOWELA. This office oversees orientation, testing, academic advising, and student success.
- The Office of Student Support Services is a multifaceted office providing services for students with disabilities, career guidance, personal & life counseling services, and student organizations and enrichment activities.
- SOWELA is honored to provide service to our military and veteran students.
- Students are offered opportunities to grow socially, personally, and intellectually outside of the classroom through participation in student organizations and activities.
- Job placement services are offered to students while attending school and upon graduation.
- The Library provides access to information in various formats and has computers available for students’ use.
|Offices of Student Affairs, Student Success Center
|Student Support Services
Director of Student Support Services
|1st Year Experience
Director of 1st Year Experience
(located in the Sycamore Student Center)
|Personal & Life Counseling
Student Success Counselor
|Career Planning and Placement
Director of Recruitment & Career Planning