Students at SOWELA are offered a comprehensive program of support services designed to provide academic support and personal achievement. The following list overviews the services provided.
- The Office of Academic Advising will lay the foundation for student success at SOWELA. This office oversees orientation, testing, and academic advising.
- The Office of Student Support Services is a multifaceted office providing services for students with disabilities, career guidance, personal & life counseling services, and student organizations and enrichment activities.
- SOWELA is honored to provide service to our military and veteran students.
- Students are offered opportunities to grow socially, personally, and intellectually outside of the classroom through participation in student organizations and activities.
- Job placement services are offered to students while attending school and upon graduation.
- The Library provides access to information in various formats and has computers available for students’ use.
|Offices of Student Affairs, Student Success Center located in the Magnolia Building|
|Student Support Services
Director of Student Support Services
|Personal & Life Counseling
Student Success Counselor
|Career Planning and Placement
Director of Recruitment & Career Planning
|Offices of Academic Advising located in the Sycamore Student Center|
|Rachel Regan Miseles
Director of Academic Advising