The Chemical Laboratory Technology offers students an opportunity to earn an associate degree designed to prepare students for immediate employment in a petro-chemical laboratory environment as a chemical laboratory technician. Students enrolled in the program will receive training to enhance possibilities of employment, retention, and promotion in the workforce.
- All graduating students within the School of Industrial Technology (INDT) are required to do the following to fulfill graduation requirements:
- Complete the department’s INDT Graduation Packet (opens new window) prior to the start of their final semester.
- Must also apply online in LoLA (opens new window) for graduate status after registering for final semester courses.
- Under Self Service Banner, select ‘Student’ then ‘Academic Profile’ and ‘Apply for Graduation’ (found under ‘Additional Links’ from a mobile device)
- All graduating students must also meet the institution’s Graduation Requirements identified here.
CIP Code: 410301
Program Type: Associate of Applied Science
Program Length: 60 Semester Credit Hours
Total Clock Hours: 1035
Program Learning Outcomes
(337) 421-6595 ext. 4329