The mission of the School of Business and Applied Technology at SOWELA is to provide students with knowledge and skills in business, technology, and related arts, in order to be successful in an ever-changing workforce.
There are a wide variety of programs in the School including:
- Accounting Technology-520302
- Business Administration-520101
- Culinary Arts-120503
- Drafting and Design Technology-151301
- Digital Arts and Communication -500401
- Information Systems Technology-110103
- Office Systems Technology-520401
Each program is designed to help students gain the necessary skills to be successful in industry, or to transfer to a university to continue their education. Faculty members engage students with hands-on assignments to help foster a learning environment. From the completely online degree in Business Administration to the intricate labs of Drafting and Design Technology, the School of Business and Applied Technology places students in high-demand, high-wage careers.