Join SOWELA’s Employee Giving Campaign!
Keep philanthropy from becoming an endangered species! Join this year’s employee giving campaign Tigers Give.
Here’s why fellow employees give:
“I give to the SOWELA Foundation because I have been fortunate enough in life to have people invest in me. Now it’s my turn to invest and I can’t think of any better way than to invest in the students of SOWELA.”
“I started working for SOWELA in September 1991. I was transferred to Morgan Smith September 1997 and happily returned to SOWELA in June 2011. Although I was not always on this campus, I was still working in the same system. I watched SOWELA go through many challenges and changes. From being torn apart in 2005 by Hurricane Rita to what I see today is absolutely amazing. Without the support and contributions from the business, industry, people of this community, and employees, it would not be where it is today.”
Your tax-deductible donation can help students, faculty, and staff get their paws on the resources they need to be successful, such as:
- Support student access and success through scholarship awards.
- Provide additional funding for your department or program.
- Supplement faculty travel to attend industry-specific conferences.
- Allow funding for staff members to attend position-related training.
- Purchase supplies, equipment, and technology to supplement teaching and learning.
- Enhance the college campus, facilities, and grounds.
Visit with Nuria Reyes-Arias at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how a gift to the SOWELA Foundation can meet your philanthropic needs and advance the College’s mission.