SOWELA Testing Center
The SOWELA Testing Center provides students with a testing environment where tests are administered accurately and securely.
The SOWELA Testing Center is committed to…
- Providing testing services that meet the needs of the college and community.
- Maintaining the highest compliance with nationally recognized professional testing standards.
- Creating an optimal testing environment.
The Testing Center is located at 3824 Sen. J. Bennett Johnston Avenue in the Sycamore Student Center. Visitor parking is located East of the building, and the entrance to the Testing Center is located on the West side of the building. Click the following link to view the Campus Map.
- ACCUPLACER Testing Fee Waiver Application (PDF)
- ACCUPLACER Retesting Guidelines
- Credit By Examination Policy (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Practical Nursing Testing Policy
- Testing Center Weather Policy and Campus Closures
- Placement Score Requirements
- Testing Rules & Procedures
- Testing Scheduling and Fees
The links in the table below provide more information on the types of tests administered by SOWELA’s Testing Center. Some of these exams can be scheduled by clicking Exam Registration (opens new window).
Note: It is SOWELA’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to students with documented disabilities. For more information regarding disability services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.