Withdrawal from SOWELA (Withdrawing from all Classes)

T- T T+

Students are encouraged to notify their advisor or School Dean if they are withdrawing from the college. In addition, students should notify the Office of Financial Aid if they are receiving any type of financial aid. Equipment, books or any other items belonging to the college or instructor must be returned. The college is not responsible for any items left on campus. Failure to properly withdraw may jeopardize a student’s financial aid and will result in a grade of “F” being assigned. Employment information should be given to the School Dean or advisor when students withdraw from the college or if the students secure employment after withdrawal.