SOWELA Technical Community College holds a graduation ceremony at the end of the fall and spring semesters. Candidates for graduation must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete curriculum requirements with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.0 on all courses counted toward the degree or diploma.
- Meet specific departmental requirements including a grade of “C” or better in all coursework required in the major subject area.
- Earn at least 25% of the required hours in a program at SOWELA and at least one third of the major course work required in a program at SOWELA.
- Be free of debt to SOWELA.
- Submit an application for graduation, at the time of registration for the semester in which the candidate anticipates completing degree requirements for graduation.