SOWELA Technical Community College holds a graduation ceremony at the end of the fall and spring semesters. Candidates for graduation must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Complete curriculum requirements with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.0 on all courses counted toward the degree or diploma .
2. Meet specific departmental requirements including a grade of “C” or better in all coursework required in the major subject area.
3. Earn at least 25% of the required hours in a program at SOWELA and at least one third of the major course work required in a program at SOWELA.
4. Be free of debt to SOWELA.
5. Submit an application for graduation at the time of registration for the last semester in which the candidate completes degree requirements for graduation.