The Registrar’s Office is responsible for the integrity of students records and provides an array of services to students that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Degree Certification and Graduation
- Transfer Credit
- Maintenance of Student Record
- Enrollment Verifications
- Change of Major
- Official Transcripts (The fee for an official transcript is $3.00 per destination.)
- Grades and Calculation of GPA
- Interpretation of Academic Standing
The Registrar’s Office is also responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of the College’s academic policies and regulations.
We are located in the Sycamore Student Center.
Phone #: (337) 421-6555
Change of Major/Program
Transfer of Credit to Other Institutions
Withdrawals/Drops from Classes
Withdrawal from SOWELA (Withdrawing from all Classes)