Enrolling from Start to Finish
- Choose your program of study
- Fill out an Admissions application
- Submit the items on the New Student Checklist
- Set up your student LoLA account
- Take a SOWELA placement test or submit official scores from the ACT or SAT test
- Apply for Financial Aid and/or Scholarships
- Attend Orientation
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Register for classes during the registration dates
- Pay for classes
- Purchase your books.
Students interested in SOWELA’s online programs should review A Guide to Enrolling for the Online Student.