The vision of the Office of Planning and Analysis at SOWELA is to:
- Promote effective and efficient use of institutional resources to maintain and improve institutional quality and educational effectiveness that is congruent with the purpose, vision, mission, and goals of the College.
- Coordinate linkage between institutional planning and evaluation/assessment, research and policy analysis, resource acquisition and allocation, and strategy development and implementation.
- Provide high quality, objective, and unbiased reporting of institutional data for informed decisions.
- Provide useful, timely, and accessible information in a state-of-the-art technology environment.
- Recognized for excellent customer service.