SOWELA’s face to
face Orientation and/or Online Orientation is designed to help students
become more familiar with the tools needed to succeed and to help
facilitate transition and integration into the college learning
By participating in SOWELA’s orientation students will…
what it means to be a student at SOWELA Technical Community College and
to be a part of this unique and innovative community.
- Be more familiar with the academic and student support resources that are available to help students succeed.
- Feel more comfortable with campus processes such as admissions, registration, placement exams, financial aid, and payment of tuition and fees.
- Learn more about campus life outside of class.
- Feel more confident about your transition to SOWELA Technical Community College.
Click on the icon below to schedule and reserve your seat at New Student Orientation.
If you are a new student, be sure to read the instructions carefully.
Instructions to access the online orientation as a new student:
- You will need your Student ID: L00000000
Once you access the login screen to the online orientation, you will then:
Enter your First and Last Name
- Enter your Student ID
- Click on Enter. Do not click on the tab "Enter as Guest.” NOTE: You will not get credit for completing new student orientation by clicking on enter as a guest if you are a new student.
Follow the prompts and proceed with orientation.
Click the following link to access the New Student Online Orientation module (UNDER CONSTRUCTION).
Current Students and Guests
If you are a current student/guest and would like to access the orientation, click here (UNDER CONSTRUCTION). Then click on "Enter as Guest."
Should you have any problems or if you need more information or to schedule your orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (337) 421-6967.